August 24, 2009

Guns and Hummers in Missouri

CHESTERFIELD, Mo. (Aug. 24, 2009) -- Lynch Hummer, a $7.5 million Hummer facility in an upscale St. Louis suburb, has announced the opening of the world's first combined Hummer and firearms dealership.

"It is a natural fit," says owner Jim Lynch. "Our customers enjoy outdoor sports and the firearms have been a big hit with our Hummer owners. Firearm manufacturers have embraced our vision and have provided us with a huge inventory of items that are in demand and hard to find elsewhere."

Firearms sold at the dealership include models from Sig Sauer, Smith & Wesson, Kimber, Colt, Benelli, Beretta, Browning, FNH, H&K, Springfield Armory, Glock, Ruger, Walther, Stoeger, Franchi, Uberti, CMMG, DPMS, Bushmaster and Barrett, among others.

www.gunsandhummers.com

Courtesy, Lynch Hummer

Lynch Hummer/ Adventure Accessories is located along Highway 64 in Chesterfield, Missouri and can be reached at 1-800-HUMMER-9 or online at www.gunsandhummers.com/. The company also does customization of Hummers, such as this version.

Apparently, ammunition suppliers have also taken note of Mr. Lynch's venture, as ammunition scarce elsewhere fills the shelves.

Lynch Hummer’s facility incorporates a rugged 60-acre off-road course along the Missouri River that has often been featured in print and television. Lynch Hummer also claims to be the world's number-one volume Hummer dealer.

God Bless America You can not get any better than big cars big guns. Their sales should triple. If it dont shoot or go fast I am not interested.

Posted by: Mario | August 31, 2009 11:34 PM    Report this comment

Chuck S, thanks for the video link. The Auto Dealer did quite well during the interview. I started laughing when he asked the woman if she had a problem with God.

Posted by: JWallace | August 29, 2009 1:23 AM    Report this comment

I forgot to mention flying a banner from the Armed Hummer that suggested Obama is a one term president.

Posted by: JWallace | August 29, 2009 1:14 AM    Report this comment

I guess it is catching on, here in my home town in western Texas the Honda/Kawasaki Motorcycle dealership was offering 9mm pistols with a purchase.

Posted by: texasqtrhorse | August 27, 2009 11:26 PM    Report this comment

You guys don't understand that the green folks will go to the dealer that gives away Tazers with their Toyotas, and Stun Guns with their Smart Cars. All will come equipped with automatic hybrid chargers for the guns. If you are going to be in the gummints face, a HUMMER and an RPG would be a better match. Give me an R, Give me a P, Give me a G!. What does it spell? Relief

Posted by: Sharps | August 27, 2009 9:12 PM    Report this comment

Yep a couple dozen of them griders with twin sets of M2's on them at all the 2nd Amendment marches all across the nation might just get the Fienstiens,Boxers, Pelosies, Bloombergs and other anti 2nd amendment Morons atention big time, you can put my twin set on a nice big 4x4 Ford though.

Posted by: bear1 | August 27, 2009 8:23 PM    Report this comment

Gaviota..... That's a great treatise!

Posted by: canovack | August 27, 2009 4:06 PM    Report this comment

When you consider that the voters in both St. Louis and Kansas City voted AGAINST concealed carry, and the rest of Missouri voted FOR it, and on the first vote the cities won, you realize that Missouri is like every other state with large cities. The urban dwellers are sheep, and the rural dwellers are sheepdogs. Happens that way every time. There's something about cities that turn courageous, independent, self-reliant, autonomous citizens into fearful, irresponsible, isolationist dependents. Psychologists call one aspect of this anomaly The Principle of Diffuse Responsibility, noting that when a large number of people are confined together in a group, like a city, no one individual believes that he or she is responsible for the others. This groupthink soon morphs into some people believing that they are not even responsible for themselves.

There, I suspect, is one of the major roots of the "gun-control" problem. The city-dwelling, ovine grass-eaters believe that it is their right to be taken care of. They don't kill their own food, they don't drill their own wells, they don't build their own homes, they don't heal their own illnesses and injuries. They have their food, water, shelter, and medical care all provided by others. So? Why not their safety?

They know that no one has the right to kill or injure them, so they have taken that concept and stretched the law to extremes: It's wrong to murder. So, because injury can lead to death, it's illegal to injure. Then, because assault can lead to injury, assault is illegal. And because assaults are usually preceded by threats, threats are illegal. And because force-multipliers can add fear to threats, means to carry out threats are bad. That means guns, knives, and chemical sprays are bad, and should be outlawed. It's easy if you use ovine logic.

Posted by: Lee W | August 27, 2009 2:02 PM    Report this comment

Oh sure! What's next - a laundromat/pistol range...uh, actually, not such a bad idea, huh?
"Wash & Blast"...? How about "Suds 'n Thuds"?

Posted by: CHUCK S | August 27, 2009 1:42 PM    Report this comment

My kind of place.

Posted by: dgray64 | August 27, 2009 12:54 PM    Report this comment

BTW, Missouri's cool on both sides of the state. While I grew up in Chesterfield, outside of St. Louis, I now live on the other side, Kansas City area, and we're just north of Butler, where the dealer giving away the AK's is at.

Posted by: KCSHOOTER | August 27, 2009 12:15 PM    Report this comment

It's nice to see this coming from the city where I grew up, but I'd rather see it at a Ford dealership than a Hummer dealer.
Didn't GM sell Hummer to China?
What kind of outdoorsman that actually appreciates nature and conservation would be caught driving one of those things?

Posted by: KCSHOOTER | August 27, 2009 12:11 PM    Report this comment

Hey guys.....Missouri seems to be a pretty cool place. It wasn't long ago that we heard of a dealer somewhere in Missouri that gave away an AK-47 with each car purchased from his dealership. One of my daughters-in-law is the new car sales manager of our local Chrysler-Jeep dealership. I'm going to have to talk with her to see if we can get this thing going right here in Texas.

Posted by: canovack | August 27, 2009 11:37 AM    Report this comment

That would be good for the Second Amendment March planned on Washington D.C.

Posted by: Robert J | August 26, 2009 7:53 AM    Report this comment

I'd like to see a Hummer equipped with a 50 BMG at the next Obama Town Hall Meeting. Let's take it to the next level.

Posted by: JWallace | August 25, 2009 9:59 PM    Report this comment

Okay, I stand corrected. If they throw in the .50 BMG, I'll go for it. Just think of the parking places that will open up when I arrive at WalMart!

Posted by: Lee W | August 25, 2009 4:41 PM    Report this comment

Ya, a Ma Deuce on a Hummer, (H1), of course, cuz that is the only cool Hummer. Can't think of a more cool looking ride myself.

Posted by: TJ L | August 25, 2009 12:11 PM    Report this comment

Better a Hummer/gun dealer than a Prius/tofu dealer I guess. I wonder if they will mount a .50 cal. on the back of a Hummer for you? Hey Gaviota, quit sugar coating things and tell us how you really feel. You crack me up.

Posted by: Robert J | August 25, 2009 11:55 AM    Report this comment

Ha, not sure, but, you may end up on a list.

Posted by: TJ L | August 25, 2009 11:36 AM    Report this comment

I'm wondering if you are required to go through a background check to purchase the Hummer as well.

Posted by: JWallace | August 24, 2009 11:32 PM    Report this comment

Curmudgeon rant ON: Too bad a dealer who sells something other than a huge, black-smoke-belching, slow-maneuvering, 62-foot-turning-radius, 9 mpg diesel gas-hog doesn't do this.

I'd rather go into the woods on a horse than in this industrial waste barrel. And I do not get along with horses. Curmudgeon rant OFF.

Posted by: Lee W | August 24, 2009 6:45 PM    Report this comment

All I can say is, way cool.

Posted by: TJ L | August 24, 2009 4:16 PM    Report this comment

way way cool

Posted by: TJ L | August 24, 2009 4:16 PM    Report this comment

All I can say is, way cool.

Posted by: TJ L | August 24, 2009 4:16 PM    Report this comment