Toward the end of each year, I survey the work R.K. Campbell, Roger Eckstine, Austin Miller, Robert Sadowski, David Tannahill, Tracey Taylor, John Taylor, and Ralph Winingham have done in Gun Tests, with an eye toward selecting guns, accessories, and ammunition the magazines testers have endorsed. From these evaluations I pick the best from a full years worth of tests and distill recommendations for readers, who often use them as shopping guides. These choices are a mixture of our original tests and other information Ive compiled during the year. After we roll high-rated test products into long-term testing, I keep tabs on how those guns do, and if the firearms and accessories continue performing well, then I have confidence including them in this wrap-up.Read More
- What November's Midterm Elections Might Mean for Gun Control
- 38 Special Problem in 357 Mags
- New Snubnose Revolvers Under $400: S&W, Taurus Compete
- Which 308 Bolt-Action Rifles Would We Take to the Woods?
- 2018 Guns & Gear Top Picks: Firearms