At Gun Tests, our shooters have had no problems with the P320 in terms of reliability and had no malfunctions with it. We gave it a Grade B rating in our first report on it in 2015. Many of our readers have told us they wont buy B-rated guns, especially when there was another handgun in the test a Heckler & Koch VP9 9mm Luger which earned a Grade A rating and was Our Pick. Read More
All current subscribers are able to download and save several years of past issues and the current issue of Gun Tests to most devices. Follow these simple step-by-step instructions to easily access complete issues in PDF format. NOTE: PDF VERSIONS OF THE MAGAZINE ARE ONLY AVAILABLE FROM 2006 FORWARD.
- On your device, log into the site using your Gun Tests Subscriber username and password.
- On the right-hand corner, Click the link "Back Issue Archive"
- Select the Issue of Gun Tests that you want to download.
- Click the link "Download This Issue" If the issue does not download, it is either because you are not logged in or because our system does not recognize your account as being linked to a paid subscription. To link your account click here. Once linked, return to this page to download issue.
- Downloading a full issue can take a few minutes depending on your internet connection, so please be patient. Once it loads in your browser, you are best to save it on your device so that you can access it at any time off line for viewing. The directions for doing this vary depending on the device you are on.
For iPad, iPhone and other apple devices, we suggest using the built in app iBooks to view and store your issues. The directions for doing this can be found at the following link: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT4227
For Android tablets and phones, (including Samsung Galaxy, Kindle Fire, Nexus, etc) once you download the PDF, you will save it to your download directory for later viewing. More information on this can be found at http://support.google.com/nexus/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=2587550 or by looking at the instructions for your specific device
On a computer (Mac or PC), you can save the file to your downloads directory, your desktop or any folder you choose. The specific directions for this will be different depending on the browser you are using. If you are not familiar with the process you can search on-line for instructions for your specific browser (Chrome, Safari, IE, Firefox, etc)