RMEF to Raffle $23K in Guns, Gear at ISE Consumer Shows
MISSOULA, Mont.More than $23,000 in hunting guns, bows and gear will be raffled at five 2010 consumer sports shows in the Ultimate Elk Hunters Raffle presented by International Sportsmens Expositions (ISE) and the Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation.
Raffle monies will be used for RMEF habitat projects in the respective ISE show states.
In 2009, RMEF passed 5.6 million acres of habitat conserved or enhanced, and over a half-million acres opened or secured for public access.
Five prizes valued at $4,500 total will be raffled at each 2010 ISE show, including:
- Denver, Colo.Jan. 7-10
- San Mateo, Calif.Jan. 14-17
- Sacramento, Calif.Jan. 21-24
- Phoenix, Ariz.Feb. 26-28
- Salt Lake City, UtahMarch 18-21
To enter the raffle, show attendees may purchase tickets at the RMEF booth. Each ticket represents one chance to win a prize in a drawing. Purchasers can place their tickets into different hoppers for a chance at different prizes, or all tickets into one hopper to increase their odds for a special item.
At each ISE show, separate drawings will be held for each of the following items:
- Browning ultimate hunters package including Browning X-Bolt Composite Stalker in .325 WSM, gun case, X-Cellerator sling, Storm Gore-Tex parka and pant, XPO big game gloves and camo Buckmark cap. Value: $1,590.
- Remington XHR 700 in 7mm Rem Mag. Value: $905.
- Winchester Model 70 Featherweight in .325 WSM. Value: $859.
- BowTech 2010 flagship bow (not yet released but promises to be another industry changer). Value: $850.
- Sitka Gear ultimate clothing package including Ascent pant, Core top, Jetstream jacket and cap. Value: $540.
See complete rules and drawing schedules at the RMEF booth at each ISE show, or go online Nov. 1 to www.SportsExpos.com for details and photos of prizes.
An Important Note for GunReports.Com Readers:
Our goal on this website is to foster a free expression of views while reining in language that crosses the line of civil discourse. Accordingly, the comments areas are intended to expand the knowledge of all users of this site. But site administrators wish to discourage the use of profanity, insults, disrespect, the advocacy of lawlessness, violence or sedition, or attempts to impinge on the rights of others.
While GunReports.Com encourages robust discourse that furthers our understanding of all the issues affecting gun owners, comments that break GunReports.Coms rules will be removed. In addition, we reserve the right to edit or delete individual comments, and in extreme cases, to ban commenters at our discretion.