A Prepper’s Guide to Shotguns
Gather your gear and guns now for an emergency preparedness situation
When you come right down to it, the shotgun is the one tool, perhaps more than any other, that is essential to be prepared for worst.
But how do you know which shotgun is best for you, your family and the emergencies you may face? Which type? Which model? What ammo is best? And will you and the firearm be ready when you need it?
Gun Tests is pleased to offer you the guide that can answer all of your questions and keep you safe when trouble starts. Introducing A Prepper’s Guide to Shotguns, a new book written by Robert K. Campbell. This 180-page, fully illustrated book will show you how to properly choose, maintain, and use the right shotguns in any emergency situation.
In A Prepper’s Guide to Shotguns you will learn:
- What the best gauge and shotshell is for you.
- The questions to consider when selecting a shotgun.
- Why the benefit gained from the noise associated with the racking of a pump-action shotgun may be more Hollywood myth than reality.
- From tables and charts of side-by-side ammo test results.
- Training drills to improve your accuracy, reloading skills, and mental approach to a firefight.
- Effective modifications you can make to improve your shotgun.
You know the importance of understanding and practicing survival tactics before you need them. And a vital piece of your preparation is the selection and familiarity of the right firearm. Purchase A Prepper’s Guide to Shotguns today and know you’ll be ready for any emergency.
15 in stock