(GunReports.com) — Gun Tests magazine just finished testing several 9mm carbines in the June 2012 issue. One of the test guns was a Norinco-modified UZI with a fixed stock. Here’s a look at the updated UZI SMGs in action, available as either semiautos or full auto.
The UZI Pro represents a major step forward for the UZI family, in terms of the benefits gained from modern materials and design concepts. The weapon was designed with user experience from Israeli Special Forces.
Utilizing modern polymers, MIL-STD 1913 (Picatinny) rails, ergonomic shoulder stock, and foldable handgrip, the weapon has been redesigned to be lighter, more accurate, more reliable but still concealable.
The UZI Pro has new features which give the best solutions for close-combat situations. All of this has been accomplished without compromising the functionality and reliability associated with the famous UZI reputation.
The UZI PRO’s main features are:
• Extensive use of polymers for greater strength, modern ergonomics, and less weight
• Closed-bolt operation for maximum accuracy and safety
• Easy to use by right- or left-handed shooter
• Quick-fitting suppressor
• Full auto and single shot
• Small, compact, and concealable
• Adjustable shoulder stock with mounted cheek rest
• Designed to use with optic sights