Ruger Announces Updated Website
SOUTHPORT, Conn. - Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) has redesigned its website.
The new Ruger.com website includes:
- New interactive index page with video content
- New social media links
- Links to published articles
- New product sections with easier navigability, larger feature callouts, comparative model table display, increased video content and interactive exploded views
- Print-ready spec sheets
- New interactive digital catalog
- Easier firearms search mechanism
- Expanded Technical Tip Videos, Covering Care & Maintenance of Ruger Products
"We are constantly working on improving communication with our customers," said Chris Killoy, Vice President of Sales and Marketing. "Through our Voice of the Customer Program, we are actively collecting suggestions and gathering insight from our customers about what they want to see from Ruger. This website is one example of that input being put to use."
The new website went live on Monday, November 2, 2009 at 10:00 AM EST at www.Ruger.com.
An Important Note for GunReports.Com Readers:
Our goal on this website is to foster a free expression of views while reining in language that crosses the line of civil discourse. Accordingly, the comments areas are intended to expand the knowledge of all users of this site. But site administrators wish to discourage the use of profanity, insults, disrespect, the advocacy of lawlessness, violence or sedition, or attempts to impinge on the rights of others.
While GunReports.Com encourages robust discourse that furthers our understanding of all the issues affecting gun owners, comments that break GunReports.Coms rules will be removed. In addition, we reserve the right to edit or delete individual comments, and in extreme cases, to ban commenters at our discretion.