Ammunition Buying Guide Part II
For every shooter who values his personal safety, and that of his family, Gun Tests Ammunition Buying Guide Part 2 is essential reading. You’ll find the loads you want racked when the chips are down. You’ll get the best self-defense choices in…
- 22 magnum
- 32 magnum
- 38 Special
- 38 Super
- 380 ACP
- 45 Colt
- 357 magnum
- 40 S&W
- 10 mm
- 223 Remington
In this guide, you’ll read the results of testing over 85 loads from more than a dozen ammo manufacturers.
- The 225-gr. 45 Colt round that will stop both man and beast.
- Three easy shooting 38 Supers that are tough downrange
- The 380 ACP load with great penetration and weight retention
- A deep-drilling 62-gr. 223 load that won’t pierce your budget
- A 357 Mag round for everyday carry and protection in the field
- Plus, much, much more!
Interested in Part I & Part II? With the 2 part series from Gun Tests, you’ll discover which loads and brands are best for how you shoot and what you shoot. In addition, you’ll learn the self-defense loads that are best for you and your safety. Order this one-of-a-kind downloadable e-book series today!